Lose wires behind walls or under the floor and can't figure out where it is? Have to set a lot of cable running or even lots of house rewire up slowly and cautiously?
Introducing the Wiremag Puller! A useful and desirable tool to help you speeds everything up. It makes sure cables have a clear path to run through while knowing exactly where they are. The strength of the magnet makes sure Wiremag Puller can easily run wires under floorboards, steel-framed walls, under the carpet, etc.
- Two shapes of magnets can pass through the holes of different sizes.
- A desirable tool that quickens everything up with cable running.
- Not disruptive to the walls in finished properties, allows you to do the job as neatly as possible.
- The swivel leader eyelet lets you connect accessories like a pulling grip. It securely connects to most wires and mesh wire pulling grips.
- The non-marring leader navigates around obstructions up to 20 feet.
The Wiremag Puller, a magnetic wire pulling system allows you to effortlessly pull the cable through walls, floors, and ceilings even ceiling voids by yourself. No more struggling with the arrangement of wire between walls and enclosed spaces.
HOW TO USE?
Step 1. Uncoil the cord from the spool, place the bait magnet (with a cord attached) through the place you need;
Step 2. Secure the cable (up to 10mm) to the eyelet attachment;
Step 3. Connect it with scout magnet together. Using the thumb grip, pull the cord through the wall;
Step 4. Pull the cable through the void with ease.